Yule and Winter Solstice
The Winter Solstice, also known as Yule or Midwinter, is the longest night and shortest day of the year and happens each year around December 21st in the Northern Hemisphere, and around June 21st in the Southern Hemisphere. Typically around this time we wish for good luck, health, and strength to get us through the rest of the winter, and can switch our perspective to look forward to the coming longer days and warmer weather.
This Ritual Kit comes standard with:
- Red candle for vitality, power, sexuality.
- Gold candle for confidence, attraction, charm, optimism.
- Pine essential oil, used for protection, fortune and fertility, healing, and exorcism.
- Black Tourmaline for grounding, purification, protection, and banishing negativity.
- Tiger Eye for balance and fairness, vitality, practicality.
- Quartz crystal as the "Master Healer" to enhance positive vibes
- A mini cedar bouquet for protection, luck, and purification.
- Mini California white sage stick to cleanse and purify
- Holy palo santo wood from South America to welcome positivity
- Turkey feather to aid in wafting the herbal medicine's smoke