Hugo Top Handle | Saddle Heritage Leather
An easy-to-carry classic now elevated with a handle. Create your signature style with this heirloom piece.
J.W. Hulme includes unique complementary monograms on any item you may purchase.
- Handmade for you
- Guaranteed for a lifetime
- Made in America | St. Paul, Minnesota
- Exterior slip pocket
- Interior zip pocket
- .75" Strap width
- 18.5" - 42" Adjustable strap length
- Adjustable/Detachable shoulder strap
- Turn lock closure
- Solid Brass Hardware
- 10.5"W x 7"H x 4"D
- J.W. Hulme’s exclusive, premium leathers are an experience all their own. Each lot of full-grain hides is delivered semi-naked, so that natural variations, such as small scars, creases, and striations are more pronounced than in more processed leathers. These naturally occurring marks are features, not flaws. Each leather piece is expertly crafted by a skilled artisan who has an uncompromising eye for detail. With regular use, your leather bag or accessory will age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
J.W. Hulme Co. is one of the oldest makers of leather and canvas goods in America. We take great pride in our reputation for using the finest materials and meticulously handcrafting classic bags and accessories that exceed expectations and last a lifetime. Should your item require repair at any time, simply contact customer service.